My Blog List

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Riley's 6!!

I can't believe that my little Riley is 6 already she's growing up so fast, where does time go? Riley was super excited when I woke her up on her birthday because we got her cupcakes for all the kids in here class and she knew when she got out of kindergarten at 12:15 that lucky girl she had an extra early release that day that mommy and baby sister's were taking her to Red Robins for some yummy lunch. we had a great lunch she got sang to and had a sunday. Then we headed home to see dad when he got home from work, Riley got to open her gifts from us. She got a pink bb gun and some bb's for it, and outfit, a Justin Bieber mag and her orbies jewelry maker. I can wait tell next weekend for her and Kennedy's big party it's going to be a blast for them!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment