My Blog List

Friday, September 30, 2011

Paisley is 2 months old today

Paisley turned 2 months old today and had her check up at the ped's she weights 13 lbs 10 oz naked and is 23 inches long she also has a head circumference of 16 cm. Paisley is in the 95th % for her weight the 90th% for her head circumference and the 75th% for the height. My poor little baby had to get 3 shots right in her little legs I hate watching them get their shot's it's the worst. At 8 weeks she's also pretty much sleeping through the night this little mama is giving me a full 8 hours of sleep. she smiles all the time and is cooing and looks for mommy and daddy when we talk she the best I can't wait to watch her grow!!!


                                                       2 months old today
                                                      Sitting in her bumbo
                                                               My big girl

No comments:

Post a Comment