My Blog List

Friday, September 30, 2011

Riley and kennedy's fourth and sixth birthday party!!!

Riley and Kennedy had there birthday party on Saturday, they picked out the Hello Kitty theme it turned out super cute and I even got to make tissue paper pom pom to hang from the ceiling you should try it they are super easy, cheap, and cute.  My mom no longer works at a bakery so I was on my own when it came to the cake this year. So I broke out the cup cakes because they are way easier to decorate then a cake and they turned out adorable we used neon frosting to match the hello kitty colors and of course tuns of sprinkles.  Brandon and I rented a massive water slide for the day, the girl's loved it and it kept all the kids busy for the entire party so that's a big plus when you have 15 kids to keep busy. The girls had a great time this year playing with all there buddies, this was Riley first time getting to invite school buddies and  two of them came. We can't wait tell next year I love having big parties for my little loves.
                                                 

                              

 
                   



                               

                          








                                             
                                                  

1 comment:

  1. I am Glad they had a fun party!! The waterslide is a wonderful idea, andI bet the kids loved it :)

    ReplyDelete